Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us:
- Our website may require you to add your name, email and phone number to receive further information about our services
- We ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number and address to register for an eHaus event
- Information we get from your use of our website: We collect information about how you interact with our website through Google Analytics. This information includes:
- Device information: We collect device specific information (such as your hardware model and operating system version)
- Location information: We collect information about your location such as your city and country location
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from your interaction with our website to improve and develop our services and products to offer you tailored content – like email newsletters or event invites.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Unsubscribe from our email marketing database at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the eHaus email newsletter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your profile information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or delete it – unless we must keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of eHaus.
We work hard to protect eHaus and our customers from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems
- We restrict access to personal information to eHaus employees, contractors and agents who need to know information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or employment terminated if they fail to meet those obligations.
If you wish to contact us, please get in touch by email: